Classes: Schedule, Descriptions and Teachers
Click the links below to find the information that you want.
- 2017-2018 Co-op Class Schedule(view or download)The link opens in a new tab or window. Simply close the tab or window to return to this page.
- Class Information.
Includes class description, teacher, prerequisites, supplies and materials needed, and more.
- Teacher Information.
Includes contact information, classes they are teaching as well as other information.
What to Bring to Registration
Important notes and things to bring to registration.
- Registration fees of $150.00 per family. If you only have high school students, the fee is $75.00.
- Fees will be due at the time of registration.
- Co-op fees are nonrefundable.
- There will be a waiting list for every class, in case they fill up quickly so please come with a second choice option.
- Registration application Click Here to Print
- Registration application addendum sheet Click Here to Print
- Click to view or print our Governing Policies and Statement of Faith
- First semester teacher fees are due directly to the teachers at our MANDATORY orientation and meet and greet in August.